Oxford Diocesan Guild
Old North Berks Branch
Welcome to the web site of the Old North Berks Branch of the Oxford Diocesan Guild. Use the menu on the left to navigate the site.
Please see below for important legal information about cookies on the ONB website.
Updates to the Branch News page:
- Please send Newsletter contributions in by 2nd May!
- Milton church is closed March - June.
Updates to the Guild News page:
- UPDATED! information about the Guild's AGM on Saturday 20th May.
- Nominations needed for: Guild Secretary; Safeguarding Officer; Steward(s); Webmaster.
- Information about the Michaelmas Training Day in September.
Updates to the Articles page:
- Added information about the CCCBR PowerPoint presentations.
The Map page is a clickable map of the Branch.
The Towers page provides a tower photograph and links to tower web sites and on-line Dove’s Guide. Doves provides full details of all the bells and has a facility to call up a Google or Multimap map to locate the tower(s) you are interested in.
Ringers on holiday looking for a quick grab should check out the Practice Nights page which lists towers by their practice night.
Wallingford practices temporarily moved to Brightwell (not Cholsey as previously reported) on Thursdays at 7.45pm.
Officers are depicted on the Officers page.
The Calendar page lists all the Branch events for the year ahead.
A copy of the latest Branch Newsletter can be downloaded from the Newsletter page.
The Articles page offers items of general interest.
Important Note about cookies
This website uses third-party cookies set by statcounter.com simply to track page visits and see what people are interested in.
By using this website you agree to accept these third-party cookies.
More information about the page tracking can be found on StatCounter's How does it work? page.
- The ONB does not set any cookies nor try to collect any visitor information (except for page visits as stated above).
- No information is stored on the website apart from what is publicly available.
- The webmaster can be contacted using the link on the FAQs page.