Oxford Diocesan Guild
Old North Berks Branch
Welcome to the web site of the Old North Berks Branch of the Oxford Diocesan Guild. Use the menu on the left to navigate the site.
- Next Branch events: Wed 1st Feb : Surprise Major practice at Milton (7:30pm). Tue 14th Feb : Young Ringer's outing (1:30pm). Tue 14th Feb : Branch practice at Brightwell (7:45pm). Wed 22nd Feb : Afternoon training at Drayton (2:00pm). Sat 18th Mar : AGM & 6-bell Striking Competition at Cumnor.
Please see below for important legal information about cookies on the ONB website.
Updates to the branch news page:
- We have a new Striking Competition Trophy!
- Added information about the Young Ringers outing for Feb half-term.
- Added information about the Guild's Ten Bell Training Day.
- Note: Wallingford bells out of action (due to repairs).
The 2017 calendar is available! Please let the webmaster know of any branch events that need adding.
Note: the 2016 news has been moved to a new archive page...
The Map page is a clickable map of the Branch.
The Towers page provides correspondents’ contact details, a tower photograph and links to tower web sites and on-line Dove’s Guide. Doves provides full details of all the bells and has a facility to call up a Google or Multimap map to locate the tower(s) you are interested in.
Wallingford practices temporarily moved to Cholsey (Thursdays 7.45pm).
Alternatively, the Practice Nights page lists towers by their practice night. Hopefully this will be useful for ringers on holiday looking for a quick grab!
Officers are depicted on the Officers page.
The Calendar page lists all the Branch events for the year ahead.
A copy of the latest Branch Newsletter can be downloaded from the Newsletter page.
The Articles page offers items of general interest.
Important Note about cookies
This website uses third-party cookies set by statcounter.com simply to track page visits and see what people are interested in.
By using this website you agree to accept these third-party cookies.
More information about the page tracking can be found on StatCounter's How does it work? page.
- The ONB does not set any cookies nor try to collect any visitor information (except for page visits as stated above).
- No information is stored on the website apart from what is publicly available.
- The webmaster can be contacted using the link on the FAQs page.